Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Witch - Craft!!

ohh.. my weekend was end with rain all day long..
it was cold!! yes it is...
but i'm having fun with all of old fabric.. i used it to make the other thing of course!!
spend it in my grandma house, and my grandpa taught me to sew! ah, happy!
tapi sekarang cuman mau upload yang udah dibikin aja kemaren.. beberapa bros sama me-recycle pin bekas hehe :p


BROOCH!! i try to make some ethnic brooch, dari kain kain bekas yang ada di rumah eyang, and here it is :p


yang kedua ada PAINTING PIN BUTTON!! ini pin pin bekas gitu.. udah bosen sama gambarnya, dicopotin pin button nya terus diganti sama kain terus dicat-in, jadi deh....!!


Those.. what i did or made on my weekend.. what about yours??
it must be fun too right?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love that cabochon on red lace brooch!!
    Itu lucu banget, Hepi! Nice nice!
    Itu warisan your lovely Granny juga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih teh ditaaaaa :D
    bukan, cabochon nya bikin sendiri hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving any comment here!! :D